Pregnancy Yoga Weekly Classes & Workshops
Pregnancy Yoga is a brilliant complement to Hypnobirthing. It helps mums-to-be to connect with their baby and their amazing growing and changing pregnant body, strengthens and keeps the body mobile, eases aches and pains, can help you sleep better and you also learn lovely breathing and relaxation techniques too. There really are so many benefits and you don't need to have practices any yoga before, or to bit 'fit' or 'bendy' or anything! You can start anytime from 14 week, and it will benefit you right up until baby is born.
Benefits of Pregnancy Yoga:
Pregnancy yoga is a form of exercise recommended by midwives, and has many benefits for your pregnancy body and in preparing you for labour, birth and motherhood:
- keep the body supple and strong without straining
- boost energy
- relieve stress and anxiety
- promote relaxation and restful sleep
- provide you with breathing techniques and positions to use during labour and birth
- relieve common minor pregnancy ailments such as heartburn, swollen joints and constipation
- help expecting mothers to bond with your unborn baby through breathing and visualisation techniques
- Breathing exercises to create space in the body, bring calm to mum and to introduce ways in which breathing can facilitate birth.
- Helps you tune into your body and your baby.
Weekly Pregnancy Yoga Classes in York
I teach lovely friendly weekly pregnancy yoga classes every Monday and Wednesday evening in York, it's so great to have some time each week for YOU, to connect to your amazing pregnant body, your baby and hang out with other pregnancy women. Find out all the details of the weekly pregnancy yoga classes on my Yoga For Modern Life website - here's the page you need - pregnancy yoga page of my yoga website here - www.yogaformodernlife.com/pregnancy-yoga
Pregnancy Yoga Relaxation Retreats in York & Harrogate
I also run gorgeous longer pregnancy yoga relaxation workshops in York and Harrogate every couple of months. Real pregnancy me-time for you to relax and nourish yourself at this special time. Find out more about them on the pregnancy yoga page of my yoga website here - www.yogaformodernlife.com/pregnancy-yoga